Hugh Jackman as Gaston in Beauty and the Beast on Broadway
NO ONE STEALS BREAD LIKE GASTON
PAINTS EGGS LIKE GASTON
OR SLICES UP BAD GUYS WITH CLAWS LIKE GASTON
I tried not to reblog this but I couldn’t, not after you just made a Les Miserables, Rise of the Guardians and Wolverine reference.
Tumblr Loves Halloween
the best video on the internet
Ohhhhh no oh my god I have to leave
This isn’t right. You’re supposed to be with me!
The actual definition of what some guys think when the girl says “no”.
"OMG I did this and that for YOU, you must date me!"
Hell no. If I don’t like you, I won’t date you.
This movie is fucking golden.
YES CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS MOVIE
Megamind has the ultimate example of a “nice guy”, Hal, who liked Roxanne - and he was clear about it. He “complimented” several things to her in the beginning, which guess what - were not flattering at all, but downright creepy, so really, it was no wonder Roxanne didn’t like him.
But after he gets his superpowers, he expects her to - he expects to be rewarded for being the “good guy”, despite the fact that he hasn’t really done anything for her. When she rejects him and later finds out that she had dated Megamind for a time, he’s furious that she would date the “bad guy” when he is the “good guy”.
Yet despite Megamind being “bad” and Hal being “good”, it’s Megamind who respects what she wants - when she told him to back off, he backed off, and then later apologized, while Hal was legit going to kill her for rejecting him. So really, who is the good guy?
I have seriously never seen a more frightening movie villain than Hal.
Cracked.com has been a great source of entertainment for me in high school. Their articles are written in a comical way that will make you laugh as much as it makes you learn.
- The 7 Most Unintentionally Creepy Places on the Internet: These are seven websites that prove the internet can still make the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end
- 5 Real Murders More Terrifying Than Any Other Horror Movie: Real killers are real scary
- Creepiest Urban Legends That Happen to be True: (Part 1) (Part 2)(Part 3)(Part 4)(Part 5)(Part 6)(Part 7)
- 6 Terrifying Experiment Parents Did On Their Own Kids: Some people’s actions really make me wonder
- 5 Most Terrifying Diseases Doctors Can’t Explain: The oddities that exist in our world
- Creepiest Places on Earth: (Part 1)(Part 2)
- The 7 Most Horrifying Museums on Earth: My personal favorite
- The 6 Strangely Convincing Real Life Curses: Coincidence or something more?
- The 7 Most Ridiculous Ghost Stories From Around the World: A cultural experience
- The 5 Creepiest Disappearances That No One Can Explain: It’s like they vanished into thin air
im a bad person who thinks bad thoughts like ‘ew what is that girl wearing’ and then remember that im supposed to be positive about all things and then think ‘no she can wear what she wants, fuck what other people say damn girl u look fabulous’ and im just a teeny bit hypocritical tbh
I was always taught by my mother, That the first thought that goes through your mind is what you have been conditioned to think. What you think next defines who you are.